A little old fashioned perhaps, but the legend of the Thin Ethernet coaxial cable still lives. This RG58, 50 Ohm coaxial cable comes with 2 BNC male connectors. It is used for standard Thin Ethernet applications. NETWORK CABLE - BNC (M) - BNC (M) - 6 FT - COAXIAL - ( RG-58 ) - BLACK
• 50-ohm coaxial cable for standard Thin Ethernet applications
• Features a BNC male connector on each end
• Ideal for old-fashioned Thin Ethernet connections
• 6-foot length gives you extended reach
• Backed by a Belkin Limited Lifetime Warranty[DM1]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.