• Increase detection accuracy and the effectiveness of your video security system with AvertX Person and Vehicle Detection. Using the latest machine learning analytic tools, AvertX video analytics accurately identifies persons and vehicles to reduce false alerts. Smart Analytics can be set to send pus
• AvertX Person and Vehicle Detection uses machine learning to analyze not only the motion in a scene, but unique shape and movement patterns to identify a person or a vehicle. Standard motion detection can be triggered by shadows, glare, bushes blowing in the wind or insects. PIR sensors can be trigg
• AvertX Cameras use the latest high intensity IR LED technologies for maximum visibility at night. Adaptive IR technology adjusts illumination levels as an object approaches to keep objects close to the camera from being overexposed and washed out.
• Higher resolution gives you the ability to enlarge an image and see critical details at a greater distance than before. Analog systems typically provide top resolution of 960x480 pixels, significantly smaller than the image provided by 4K Ultra HD megapixel cameras. 1080p high definition is 1920x10
• Maximize your bandwidth and NVR's storage with our H.264 Enhanced Codec. Using the H.264 Smart Codec, high quality video uses less bits of data. Less bits of data means you can store up to 50% more video than before on your NVR and use less bandwidth when viewing your video remotely. It's like being
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.