Nippon Labs Cat8 RJ45 0.5ft Ethernet Patch Internet Network LAN Cable, In/Outdoor, 26AWG, Shielded Latest 40Gbps 2000MHz, Weatherproof S/ftP -in Wall, Outdoor for Gaming/Router/Modem/PC/Switch (Red)
Nippon Labs Cat8 26AWG S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable, 2GHz, 40G It can reach up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors. Cat8 Ethernet Cables are the first future proof, cost effective, high performance solution, in addition to that Cat.8 patch cables are backwards compatible with all categories Cat.5E, Cat.6, Cat6A, and Cat.7.
• Operates at a frequency of 2 GHz (2000 MHz), which enables higher bandwidth and requires shielding and is regarded as a new option for emerging 25gbase-t and 40gbase-t networks.
• Fully backward compatible with all the previous (cat5, cat5e, cat6, cat6a and cat7) RJ45 cabling and equipment.
• UL rated CAT 8 cable is designed to support 25gbase-t and 40gbase-t applications, It is suitable for small or middle Enterprise LANs, especially for data center switch-to-server interconnections.
• Perfect for servers, TV, TV Box, laptop, PC, printer, networking switch, routers, ADSL, adapters, hubs, modems, PS3, PS4, x-box, Patch panels and other high-performance networking applications.
• This Cat8 cable is well constructed with pure copper core,aluminum foil shield, woven mesh shield, PVC outer cover and two gold-plate rj45 connector. Its more durable & flexible for heavy duty work. And it is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.