StarTech.com USB3C2ESAT3 3 ft 1m USB C to eSATA Cable - For External Storage Devices with HDD / SSD / ODD - USB 3.0 to eSATA Cable (5Gbps)
"This USB-C to eSATA cable is an external drive adapter that gives you quick and easy access to an eSATA storage device through the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop. Connect an Optical Disk Drive to Your Laptop Even if your laptop doesn't have eSATA ports, the USB 3.0 to eSATA cable makes it easy to connect it to an external storage device. The cable supports connections to standard SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid-state drives (SSD). The cable also supports connections to optical drives (ODD), enabling you to connect a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to your laptop. Efficiently Perform Drive-Management Tasks The cable supports eSATA commands and functions such as SMART self-monitoring. It's also compatible with eSATA drive management hardware and software, such as backup utility software. When connected to a storage device housing HDD or SSD drives, the USB-C to eSATA cable lets IT professionals connect to drives for: Data recovery Repairing failing drives Re-using or re-purposing old drives Running drive diagnostics Disk imaging Backing up and archiving drives to prevent data loss Transferring content between the drive and the laptop The 1-meter cable lets you set up anywhere, enabling you to perform any one of these tasks in a lab, at someone's desk or out in the field. With plug-and-play installation, it's easy to connect on any operating system, without any extra software to install. Compatible with eSATA drive management hardware and software, such as backup utility software. Compatible with eSATA drive management hardware and software, such as backup utility software.
• USB C to eSATA cables lets you access eSATA storage devices containing HDD / SSD / ODD drives from a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop / Connect a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
• Perform drive management tasks like: data recovery / repairing failing drives / re-using old drives / running diagnostics / disk imaging / backing up and archiving drives to prevent data loss / transferring content between the drive and the laptop
• 1-meter cable lets you setup anywhere enabling you to perform any one of these tasks in a lab / at someones desk / out in the field
• Plug-and-play installation / Compatible with SATA I / II / III / Backward compatible with USB 2.0
• 3ft USB C Hard Drive Cable / 3 ft USB 3.0 to eSATA Cable / USB C to eSATA Adapter / 3' USB Type C to eSATA Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.