Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L Mid Tower w/ ATX MB Support, Magnetic Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated for Airflow
The Master Box Q500L supports a standard ATX motherboard and PSU in a highly compact layout. With the same exterior dimensions as the Master Box Q300L, support for a standard ATX motherboard was made possible by maximizing the usage of internal space. Although the PSU is mounted by default at the top/front of the chassis, the mounting bracket allows for the repositioning of the PSU depending on preference and form factor. For instance, if a mini ITX or micro ATX motherboard is used instead of an ATX in the Master Box Q500L, the PSU can be mounted in the conventional position of the bottom, rear to allow for increased front panel ventilation and configuration options.
• Minimized dimensions for standard ATX: The Master Box Q500L supports standard ATX motherboards and plus, with a body depth and Height of only 386 x 381 millimeter
• Fully perforated chassis: The top, front, rear, and bottom panels are fully perforated to offer airflow for various fan configurations
• Movable I/O panel: Orientation for the chassis is versatile, with the option to move the I/O panel to 6 different locations
• Vertical and horizontal position: The case can be oriented vertically or horizontally while retaining easy access to the I/O; Rubberized screws also function as feet to supplement different orientations
• Vertical PSU placement: The PSU is positioned on the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space; The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.