Fractal Design Define 7 XL FD-C-DEF7X-03 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case ATX Power Supply
The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use. With its dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping and massively versatile layout supporting the largest E-ATX and enterprise boards, multi-GPU setups, outlandish water loops, and almost two dozen storage devices (in Storage layout), youll be hard pressed to find a limit to what you can do with your build in the Define 7 XL.
• An expansive internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
• Install up to 18 HDDs alongside 5 SSDs mounts in the default Storage Layout.
• Convert to Open Layout and get more than enough room for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 480 mm.
• Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with reversible dual-handed hinges and magnetic latching.
• Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.