CyberPower Smart App Online OL1000RTXL2U 1000VA 100-125V Pure Sine Wave LCD Rack/Tower UPS
The CyberPower OL1000RTXL2U is a rack/tower UPS with double conversion topology. It provides sine wave output to critical applications and equipment that require seamless power correction. The Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime, and Fast Charge Technology restores full backup power faster. This model comes with an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode. The OL1000RTXL2U offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time. An optional RMCARD205 card allows remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS). Its sine wave output keeps sensitive equipment working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns that can occur with simulated sine wave output. With a $400,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPowers commitment to high quality.
• 1000VA/900W Double Conversion Online Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System; designed to safeguard mission-critical servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations with isolated power protection
• 8 OUTLETS: 8 NEMA 5-15R battery backup and surge protected outlets; SELECTABLE OUTPUT: 100, 110, 115, 120, 125V - 50/60 Hz; INPUT: 120VAC, 15A, NEMA 5-15P input plug with 10 foot cord
• EBM OPTION: Up to ten optional BP36V60ART2U Extended Battery Modules can be added for expanded runtimes; EXTENDABLE MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays UPS statuses and customizable operating settings up to 10 feet away
• FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY: Allows UPS batteries to return to full capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger; Restores charge from 0-90% within 4 hours regardless of the number of EBMs
• 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERIES; $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.