Cooler Master MasterBox MB600L V2 Tempered Glass with ODD Minimalistic ATX Mid-Tower Mesh Intakes, Brushed Front Panel, Hexagon Gleam and Breathable PSU Shroud
Each element of the MasterBox MB600L was created from an elegant palette. With a brushed finish, subtle hue, and the minimalistic Cooler Master hexagon, this ATX PC case decorates the gaming setup and workspace while also being able to house the latest hardware. High style embellishes high upgradeability with front, top, and rear ventilation, offering additional mounting options for upgrading cooling components in the future. If an optional RGB or ARGB fan is installed behind the front panel, the Cooler Master hexagon will also be illuminated on the front panel. A total of 6 fans can be mounted simultaneously, ensuring that even the most demanding builds can stay cool under heavy use.
• Brushed Front Panel: A brushed finish spans the entire front panel for an elegant and minimalistic design.
• Hexagon Gleam: If an optional, illuminated fan is installed, the Cooler Master hexagon logo will capture light from the fan and emit a glow on the front panel.
• Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
• ODD Support: Is slightly deeper in comparison to its non-ODD counterpart for those 5.25" Drives.
• Versatile Cooling Options: Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
• Breathable Power Supply Shroud: The PSU cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, also with the possibility of installing passively cooled power supplies.
• Room For Upgrades: Support for up to a 360mm graphics card, a 161mm CPU cooler, and multiple fan/radiator locations
• Removable HDD Cage: The modular frame allows builders to remove the drive cage completely, providing a greater freedom in building and increased compatibility for long power supplies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.