CyberPower ST425 Standby UPS System, 425 VA / 260 Watts, 8 Outlets, Compact
The CyberPower ST425 Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides battery backup and surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This unit delivers enough battery backup to power connected electronics through utility power failure and enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable electronics during longer outages. Including a sleek design, this UPS is perfect for all your home office and entertainment needs, including computers, gaming consoles, and Broadband routers. With a $75,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower commitment to the quality of this battery backup with surge protection.
• 425 VA / 260 Watts Standby Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
• 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: 4 x Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets and 4 x Surge Protected Outlets safeguard home office and entertainment needs, including computers, gaming consoles, and broadband routers
• Additional Features: LED status light indicates Power-On and Wiring Fault, transformer-spaced outlets / 5.0 Feet cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
• GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency Design: Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use
• 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.