Thermaltake PR32-D5 Plus, 400ml, RBG Software Enabled (TT RGB Plus/Alexa/Razer Chroma), 5-Speed D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo CL-W280-PL00SW-A
Latest addition to PR series, the Pacific PR32-D5 Plus features a new rotary reservoir cap and redesigned mounting system. The rotary cap allows users to easily adjust the G1/4 ports position to aid in tube routing. A new fan-mounting bracket is included allowing users to enjoy the advantages of water cooling in cases with no traditional mounting for reservoirs. Manually control the powerful D5 pump with 5 levels of speed for a maximum pump head of 15 feet high and provide a flow rate of 1135 liter per hour. Standing at 267mm tall the reservoir has a water capacity of 400ml and is illuminated by 12 addressable LEDs for vivid visual effects that are customizable through the TT RGB Plus software. P/N: CL-W280-PL00SW-A DIMENSIONS: 74.8 (L) x 74.8 (W) x 267 (H) INTERFACE: USB 2.0 Connectors(9 Pin) SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 POWER INPUT: 37 W / 6.5 W CONNECTOR: 4 Pin MATERIAL:AL + POM + PMMA MAX. AIR PRESSURE: 50 PSI CAPACITY: 400 ml PARTS: 1. Stopper *1 (G 1/4 ) 2. Bracket *1 3. Clip *1 THREADS: G 1/4
• [360° ROTARY CAP] - The 360-degree rotary cap allows users to adjust the positions of G 1/4" thread ports even after it is mounted, providing more flexibility during water-cooling builds.
• [RGB LIGHTING] - 12 addressable cap LEDs provides experience numerous lighting effects and 16.8 million color combinations through the TT RGB Plus software capable of syncing with Razer Chroma and Alexa
• [MULTIPLE INSTALLATION OPTION] - Besides the standard pump/reservoir stand, the included bracket allows users to install the pump/reservoir combo on a fan, allowing users to enjoy water cooling even with small spacing.
• [POWERFUL PUMP] - The powerful D5 pump has 5 level speed control with maximum speed reaching up to 15 feet high and flowing at 1135 liter/hour.
• [LARGE RESERVOIR] - 400ml capacity with 267mm tall, the reseroivr can bear a maximum pressure of 50 PSI.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.