• Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Now featuring AeroVac technology, Roomba 630 is better equipped to handle fibers like hair, pet fur
• A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor. An efficient vacuum pulls dirt and hair off of Roomba's brushes and into the bin.
• Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often. This bin also holds more debris than previous Roomba generations.
• An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba's brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
• With iAdapt responsive cleaning technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second. This allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of floor
• Designed with your convenience in mind, Roomba 630 starts working for you at the push of a button. The AeroVac bin, with improved space utilization fills more evenly, allowing you to empty it less often. Roomba returns to its home base to dock and recharge between cleanings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.