• Thunderbolt 4 docking station for Thunderbolt 4 Windows laptops and Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4 MacBooks (macOS 11 or later); if you have a Thunderbolt 3 Windows laptop, this is not the dock for you, see part # K34009US)
• Connect your laptop to the Thunderbolt 4 port (.8 meter Intel Certified TB4 cable included); connect your displays using one or two of the Thunderbolt 4 ports (usb-c to hdmi or usb-c to DisplayPort adapter or cable not included); unused Thunderbolt ports can connect directly to Thunderbolt devices (
• 180 Watt Power Supply delivers 90W power to charge your laptop; delivers additional power to run peripherals like hard drives, and for charging phones and tablets including Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB 4.0, USB 3 and USB 2 peripherals
• Static charging technology provides 15W to each of the downstream Thunderbolt 4 ports without taking power from the laptop – laptop still receives full 90W of power even when all other ports are utilized; other Thunderbolt 4 docks will divert power away from the laptop
• Three Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports (all capable of data, video and audio and 15w power each); SD card reader (UHS-II SD 4.0); four USB-A ports (one 5V/1.5A charging port and three Gen2@10Gbps ports); one Gigabit Ethernet port; one audio combo jack; on/off switch Vesa mounting holes
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.