CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 5200 (PC5 41600) Intel XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model CMK32GX5M2B5200C40
Hand-Sorted, Tightly-Screened Memory Chips: Ensure consistent high-frequency performance with aggressive timing options. Solid Aluminum Heatspreader: Conducts heat away from your memory quickly, with refined VENGEANCE styling to fit the look of modern systems. High-Performance PCB: Guarantees signal quality and stability, for superior overclocking ability. Optimized for Intel® DDR5 Motherboards: For wide compatibility on the latest motherboards. CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 5200 (PC5-41600) C40 1.25V - Black CMK32GX5M2B5200C40 CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5, optimized for Intel® motherboards, delivers the higher frequencies and greater capacities of DDR5 technology in a high-quality, compact module that suits your system. Tightly-screened high-frequency memory chips power your PC through faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever, with onboard voltage regulation for easy, finely controlled overclocking. CORSAIR iCUE software enables real-time frequency monitoring, onboard voltage regulation, and Intel XMP 3.0 profile customization. A distinctive solid aluminum heatspreader keeps your memory cool, while ensuring wide compatibility with a huge range of motherboards and CPU coolers. With a limited lifetime warranty as your guarantee of reliability for years to come, VENGEANCE DDR5 continues a long-standing legacy of memory performance.
• Welcome to the Cutting-Edge of Performance: Push the limits of your system like never before with DDR5 memory, unlocking even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance than previous generations.
• Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
• Onboard Voltage Regulation: Makes for easier, more finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than previous generation motherboard control.
• Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customize and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
• Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables real-time frequency readings, onboard voltage regulation, and custom XMP profiles.
• Compact Form-Factor: Low clearance ensures wide compatibility with nearly any DDR5 build.
• Hand-Sorted, Tightly-Screened Memory Chips: Ensure consistent high-frequency performance with aggressive timing options.
• Solid Aluminum Heatspreader: Conducts heat away from your memory quickly, with refined VENGEANCE styling to fit the look of modern systems.
• High-Performance PCB: Guarantees signal quality and stability, for superior overclocking ability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.