Acer UD100 4GB DDR4 2666 Desktop Memory Model BL.9BWWA.219
HIGH PERFORMANCE, UPGRADE YOUR PC SYSTEM ACER UD100 DESKTOP DRAM MODULEWIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCIES, EASY TO INSTALL Memory frequency, also known as RAM speed, refers to the clock speed of the memory module (measured in megahertz or MHz). RAM doesnt process data, it just transfers it between the other components (like the CPU, GPU, and storage) so the higher the frequency, the more data the RAM can transfer between these components. Which frequency you choose usually depends upon the RAM speed supported by your CPU and motherboard. Acer UD100 range of desktop DRAM modules provides a wide variety of frequency options. Choose your frequency from 2400 MHz up to 3200 MHz and each module easily installs in the memory slot to add the frequency you need to speed up your system.QUALITY COMPONENTS, AND QUALITY ASSURANCE UD100 is built with a selection of high-quality components (such as gold-plated contacts) to ensure excellent performance and reliability. These components are additionally subjected to rigorous testing at several points in the production process.CERTIFIED COMPATIBILITY, INTEL AND AMD PLATFORMS Supporting the latest Intel and AMD platforms, the UD100 memory modules are compatible with the latest motherboards from major manufacturers.OPTIMAL POWER CONSUMPTION, STABLE PERFORMANCE The standard memory voltage (Dimmed) of 1.2 V keeps energy consumption low and ensures a stable system performance.GLOBAL WARRANTY, PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT Limited lifetime warranty Four service channels are available to support your inquiries Numerous professional certifications including security
• Wide Range of Frequencies: UD100 desktop DRAM offers gamers a wide range of frequencies. With speed of up to 2666 MHz, UD100 empowers the desktops to run faster, and systems to run smoother.
• Plug-and-Play Overclocking: Complied with JEDEC standards, UD100 Plug-and-Play will auto-overclock* itself up to the maximum speed allowed by the system BIOS. Users can easily overclock the desktops and enjoy high speed.
• Compatible with major Motherboards: Passed the compatibility test of major brands motherboards, Acer UD100 DRAM supports most major motherboards on the market and the latest Intel or AMD-based system.
• Low Power Consumption: Operated at a low voltage of 1.2 V, UD100 effectively reduces power consumption and heat generation when the memory is running. Lower temperature makes more stable operating system.
• Global Warranty: UD100 memory module comes with a limited lifetime warranty and no-worry global support