HP Laptop ProBook 430 G8 28K79UT#ABA Intel Core i5 11th Gen 1135G7 (2.40 GHz) 8 GB Memory 256 GB PCIe SSD Intel Iris Xe Graphics 13.3" IPS 1920 x 1080 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Go small without sacrificing performance using the 13.3" ProBook 430 G8 Laptop from HP. Designed for snappy processing on the go, this lightweight laptop features a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core CPU and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. Store important files on the preinstalled 256GB NVMe SSD or attach external drives or other wired accessories via two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports. A USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port is also present, supporting DisplayPort connections and power delivery. Can't stand cables Cut wires with Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 5.
• Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.1 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices and is synonymous with USB 3.2 Gen 2.
• Equipped with an 11th Gen Intel quad-core processor and integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics, as well as upgradeable, dual-channel SO-DIMM memory, the HP ProBook 430 allows for powerful processing.
• A lightweight chassis with aluminum components is designed to look stylish while remaining durable. The ProBook 430 is also subjected to 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD-810H testing to ensure platform resilience.
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.