Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/S (PC4-19200) SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory - CT2K8G4SFS824A
CT16G4SFD824A is a 16GB DDR4 Notebook module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency. It is an Buffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s SODIMM memory.
• Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
• Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
• Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
• Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
• ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-19200, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.