Nippon Labs Cat8 RJ45 4ft Ethernet Patch Internet Network LAN Cable, In/Outdoor, 26AWG, Shielded Latest 40Gbps 2000MHz, Weatherproof S/ftP -in Wall, Outdoor for Gaming/Router/Modem/PC/Switch (Red)
Nippon Labs Cat8 26AWG S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable, 2GHz, 40G It can reach up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors. Cat8 Ethernet Cables are the first future proof, cost effective, high performance solution, in addition to that Cat.8 patch cables are backwards compatible with all categories Cat.5E, Cat.6, Cat6A, and Cat.7.
• Max Bandwidth: Up to 2,000 MHz (2GHz)
• Max data rate: Up to 40Gps
• Backwards compatible: YES
• Conductor: 4-Pair 26AWG stranded pure copper
• Shielding: Each pair Foil shielded / 4 Pair Braid Shield
• Connectors: RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plated contacts
• Jacket: PVC Jacket
• Certifications: Complaint with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL, RoHS Compliant
• Wiring: T568B standard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.