Noctua NF-A15 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (140mm, Brown)
The NF-A15 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a round frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) standard. The NF-A15's frame features 120mm mounting holes (105mm spacing) and has been enlarged to 150mm width in order to provide superior performance on today's high-end CPU coolers. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. Noctua's custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic speed control and reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, a Low-Noise Adaptor and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A15 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
• Premium quiet fan, 140x150x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 19.2 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
• Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
• 150mm wide round frame design with 120mm standard mounting holes (105mm spacing) is ideal for use on high-end CPU coolers such as Noctua’s NH-D15(S) or NH-U14S series
• 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1200rpm speed range (900rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
• Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
MPN: NF-A15 PWM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.