Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown)
Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, the NF-F12 is one of Noctua's most renowned and popular 120mm fans. Its outstanding static pressure performance and the FocusedFlow frame make it ideal for use on heatsinks and radiators. The chromax.black.swap edition combines the NF-F12's signature quiet cooling performance with an attractive all-black design and a bundle of swappable red, white, blue, green, yellow and black anti-vibration pads that allow the colour-customisation of the fan to match individual build colour schemes. For further customisation, a wide range of accessories such as coloured cables, additional anti-vibration pads and anti-vibration mounts are available separately. Topped off with Noctua's trusted premium-grade SSO2 bearing, more than 150,000 hours MTTF and 6-year manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap is the perfect choice for all users who value individual, focused build aesthetics just as much as class-leading quality and performance.
• Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
• Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
• Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
• 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
• Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
MPN: NF-F12 PWM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.