C2G 40627 12 ft. 3.5mm Velocity 3.5mm M/F Mono Audio Extension Cable
This cable is specifically designed to extend the signal for mono audio and data transfer applications. It features two 27 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors, a drain wire, an aluminum foil shield to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference, and fully molded, gold-plated connectors providing strain relief for a quality connection. A common use for this cable is to extend the 3.5mm serial data cable that connects your digital camera to your PC.
• EXTEND YOUR EXISTING 3.5MM MONO CABLE - Extend the signal for mono audio and data transfer applications for most A/V components, power amps, projectors, electronic screens, home automation systems and IR infrared receivers and senders
• FULLY MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS - Provide excellent strain relief while corrosion resistant gold-plated connectors provide optimal audio signal transfer and a durable, long life
• 27 AWG OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS - Made with two high-grade copper conductors to ensure high quality audio and data transmissions over the long life of this cable
• FOIL SHIELDING - Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt audio signals and degrade audio quality
• PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.