Thermaltake Smart BX1 750W ATX 12V v2.3 and EPS v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply, PS-SPD-0750NNFABU-1
Built to deliver 80 Plus Bronze with 88% power efficiency, The smart BX1 series is available in 450W - 750W models. Constructed with a 120mm hydraulic bearing fan, Japanese main capacitor and other premium components to help deliver a continuous and stable power output at 40, Near silent operation and reliable performance. With an ample 5-year , The smart BX1 is able to satisfy the market, where value-oriented users are looking for a new power Supply with all the latest features. P/N: PS-SPD-0750NNFABU-1WATTS: 750WRGB FAN: No FORM FACTOR: ATXMODEL: SPD-750AH2NKBTYPE: ATX 12V v2.3 and EPS v2.92MAX. OUTPUT CAPACITY: 750WPEAK OUTPUT CAPACITY: 900WCOLOR: Black DIMENSION ( W / H / D ): 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(D)PFC (POWER FACTOR CORRECTION): Active PFCPOWER GOOD SIGNAL: 100-500 msec HOLD UP TIME: 16msec at 70% of full load INPUT CURRENT: 12A max. INPUT FREQUENCY RANGE: 50Hz - 60HzINPUT VOLTAGE: 100V - 240V OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 5°C to + 40°COPERATING HUMIDITY: 20% to 85%, non-condensing STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40°C to + 55°CSTORAGE HUMIDITY: 10% to 95%, non-condensing COOLING SYSTEM: 12cm Hydraulic bearing fan EFFICIENCY: Meet 80 PLUS Bronze at 115Vac input. MTBF: 100,000 hrs minimum SAFETY APPROVAL: CE/CB/TUV/ UL/ FCC/ BSMIPCI-E 6+2PIN:4.
• 80+ Bronze - efficiency up to 88% and optimized for C6/C7 States ready
• Connectors - 24 pin x 1/ 4+4 pin x 1/ SATA x 8/ PCI-E x 4/ peripheral x 4/ FDD x 1
• Ultra quiet 120mm fan - dynamic Bearing fan s superior cooling performance and silent operation
• Main Japanese capacitors - Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability
• Low ripple noise - ensure excellent power supply stability; Keep performance-critical components, such as VGA card, to operate reliably for longer
• Single +12V rail design - powerful 12V+ Single rail supports today's GPU demands supporting DC to DC design for non-stop usage with stable reliable performance
• Industry grade protections - (OPP) Over Power, (OVP) Over Voltage, and (SCP) short circuit protections
• 5 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.