Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 850W PS-TPD-0850FNFAPU-1 850 W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
The Toughpower PF1 Platinum Series comes in 850W/750W/650W and delivers 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency. Besides the fundamental features listed below, The PF1 Platinum Series has two other critical characteristics - compact size and our new board technology. With the small footprint of 140mm (D) x 86mm (H) x 150mm (L), the PF1 prides its ample space for cable management. The new board technology offers single sided SMD which all IC chips are set to only one side, allowing the heat to only be accumulated on one side so the entire board can be covered and cooled down by the 120mm ultra quiet Hydraulic Bearing Fan.P/N: PS-TPD-0850FNFAPU-1WATTS: 850WMODEL: TTP-850AH2FKPMAX. OUTPUT CAPACITY: 850WPEAK OUTPUT CAPACITY: 1020WCOLOR: BlackDIMENSION ( W / H / D ): 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(D)PFC (POWER FACTOR CORRECTION): Active PFCPOWER GOOD SIGNAL: 100-500 msecHOLD UP TIME: 16msec at 100% of full loadINPUT CURRENT: 10AINPUT FREQUENCY RANGE: 50Hz - 60HzINPUT VOLTAGE: 100V - 240VOPERATING TEMPERATURE: 5°C to + 50°COPERATING HUMIDITY: 20% to 85%,non-condensingSTORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40°C to + 55°CSTORAGE HUMIDITY: 10% to 95%, non-condensingCOOLING SYSTEM: 12cm hydraulic bearing fanEFFICIENCY: Meet 80PLUS®Platinum at 115Vac input.MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimumSAFETY APPROVAL: OVP/OCP/CE/UL/TÜV/FCC/BSMI/CCC/ EACPCI-E 6+2PIN: 4
• [80+ PLATINUM and Intel C6/C7 STATES READY] - Deliver up to 90% efficiency, PF1 Series optimized to work with all generations of Intel's processors to achieve maximum energy saving
• [ULTRA QUIET 120mm HYDRAULIC BEARING FAN] - Self-lubricated hydraulic Bearing PWM fan superior cooling performance and near silent operation
• [SMART ZERO FAN] - Auto-regulated fan speed based on power consumption for a quiet and efficient operation. Fan works only when PSU work load goes over 30%. A switch At the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
• [SINGLE SIDE SMD] - The new design of the PCB allows all SMDs to sit on the top side of the PSUs PCB preventing heat accumulation at bottom and allows cold air pass through the fan, keeping temperature low
• [COMPACT DESIGN] - Offering better chassis compatibility and room for cable management
• [STRICT VOLTAGE REGULATION] - <2% Voltage regulation for major rails to meet the highest performance, compared to Intel's standard 5%
• [HIGH AMPERAGE SINGLE +12V RAIL] - Ensures a stable and reliable supply to other PC components
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.