SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 2TB, PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280, Speeds Up-to 6,400MB/s Best for High End Computing, Gaming, and Heavy Duty Workstations (MZV8P2T0B/AM)
Unleash the power of the worlds No.1 memory flash drive brand since 2003. Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing delivers twice the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0. Experience SSD performance with read speeds of up to 7,000 MB/s² and push the limits of what SDs can do. Powered by a new in-house controller that is designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed, with a PCIe 4.0 interface thats twice as fast as PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12X faster than Samsung SATA SSDs5, every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts. High performance SSDs usually require high performance thermal control. Thats why to ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO memory card offers high-performance bandwidth throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less. The Samsung 980 PRO also comes in a compact M.2 2280 form, which can be easily plugged into desktop PCs and laptop computers, and due to its size and optimized power efficiency, its ideal for building high-performance computing systems. The NVM Express design mark is a registered trademark of NVM Express, Inc. Source: 2003-2020 IHS Markit data: NAND suppliers revenue market share. ²Performance may vary depending on the SSDs firmware version and the system hardware & system configuration. Performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write perform.To maximize the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs and SATA SSDs. 5Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor CPU@3.79GHz, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA.
• Next-level SSD performance: Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
• Maximum Speed: Get read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s with 980 PRO and push the limits of what SSDs can do. Powered by a new Elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed - with a PCIe 4.0 interface that's 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs - every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
• A winning combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less.
• Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor.
• Reliable thermal control: High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.