Seagate IronWolf 525 M.2 2280 2TB PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) ZP2000NM3A002
When youre ready to future-proof your NAS, Seagate IronWolf 525 SSDs are ready for you. Purpose-built tough with best-in-class NAS performance and endurance delivering 0.7 drive writes per day to handle multi-user environments and satisfy intensive workloads. Plus, a range of capacities up to 2TB and always-on 24×7 loading with 1.8M MTBF ensure that IronWolf 525 SSDs meet your business scalability and tiering needs.
• Future-Proof Speed: IronWolf 525 boosts NAS caching and tiered storage solutions to the next level with PCIe Gen 4 speeds up to 5000MB/s, while maintaining backward compatibility with PCIe Gen 3 systems.
• Always On, Always Accessible: Designed to deliver performance in demanding 24x7 low latency, multi-user environments, enabling fast access to data any time, anywhere.
• Built Tough: Endurance rating of 0.7 DWPD ensures robust performance in NAS and other intensive client workloads.
• Class-Leading Reliability and Dependability: Rated for 1.8M hours MTBF best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO).
• Purpose-Built Capacities: Choose from 500GB, 1TB and 2TB, ideal for primary
• storage or fast caching
• IronWolf Health Management (IHM): Actively monitor and protect your NAS data with error Prevention, Intervention and Recovery recommendations.
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.