Athena Power Hercules Series AP-MPS3ATX47EP 20+4Pin Single PS2/PS3 4"(D) EPS-12V 470W PFC
Introducing the first HERCULES power supply that is fully compatible with Xeon and i7 motherboards. This PSU maintains its compact design for the Micro PS3 Form Factor. Keeping up with the trend of high powered computers, Athena Computer Power has released the HERCULES 470 Watt Power Supply. Integrated with Active PFC and Full Range Input function, this compact power supply brings micro PS3 PSUs into the next level.
• Connectors: ATX Connector 24(20+4) pin x 1 EPS-12V 8 (P4-12V 4 pin +4) pin x 1 EPS/P4 (P4+4) pin x 1 PCIE 6 pin x 2 SATA 15 pin x 3 Molex 4 pin x 2 Floppy 4 pin x 1
• Micro PS3 power supplies are known mostly as a replacement power supply but it has now evolved and can be used for micro-ATX cases, custom built computers, mini-servers and more. With the increase of wattage and efficiency the micro PS3 is a conventional PSU that can be used for multiple purposes.
• The HERCULES 470 Watt will support the most current ATX motherboards including the latest EPS-12V Xeon and Intel Core I7 motherboards. Its dual PCI-E 8-pin connectors support high-end SLI and ATI graphic cards. It is ideal for custom-built PCs, mini-servers and HTPCs.
• With its thermal fan speed control it will detect the amount of heat generated by the computer and spin accordingly. Using this controller to detect the heat levels of the PSU it will adjust the fan speed accordingly, with this feature built in, worrying about the heat level of a PSU becomes almost non-existent.
• 470 Watts, 88 ~ 264 Volts AC, 60/50 Hz, 100,000 Hours on Maximum Load at +25
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.