Arctic Silver CMQ2-25G Céramique 2 Tri-Linear Ceramic Thermal Compound
Céramique is the leading grease like thermal compound used in high end CPU over clocking situations and we are offering it for your LED build. LEDs get hot, Céramique keeps them cool. Since Céramique is grease like, you will need screws to hold your LEDs to the heatsink. Tri-Linear Ceramic Content: Like the original Céramique, Céramique 2 uses only ceramic fillers so it is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. The tri-linear composite of aluminum oxide, zinc oxide and boron nitride allows the thinnest possible bond line with modern processors, heatsinks and electronics. Critically-sized particles and new ultra-high shear mixing techniques maximize Céramique 2's thermal performance and help maintain a stable homogenous suspension. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds. Coverage 25-gram syringe. (Approximately 9.2cc) At a layer 0.003" thick, one syringe will cover about 200 square inches (or 200 20mm star LEDs).
• A new oil mixture, improved thermal filler properties and increased particle deagglomeration, dispersal and density enhance Céramique 2's thermal performance and overall stability.
• Céramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
• Céramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
• 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
• Céramique 2 can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.