Arctic Silver CMQ2-25G Céramique 2 Tri-Linear Ceramic Thermal Compound
Céramique is the leading grease like thermal compound used in high end CPU over clocking situations and we are offering it for your LED build. LEDs get hot, Céramique keeps them cool. Since Céramique is grease like, you will need screws to hold your LEDs to the heatsink. Tri-Linear Ceramic Content: Like the original Céramique, Céramique 2 uses only ceramic fillers so it is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. The tri-linear composite of aluminum oxide, zinc oxide and boron nitride allows the thinnest possible bond line with modern processors, heatsinks and electronics. Critically-sized particles and new ultra-high shear mixing techniques maximize Céramique 2's thermal performance and help maintain a stable homogenous suspension. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds. Coverage 25-gram syringe. (Approximately 9.2cc) At a layer 0.003" thick, one syringe will cover about 200 square inches (or 200 20mm star LEDs).
• A new oil mixture, improved thermal filler properties and increased particle deagglomeration, dispersal and density enhance Céramique 2's thermal performance and overall stability.
• Céramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
• Céramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
• 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
• Céramique 2 can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.