Tripp Lite USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A/B Cable with Ferrite Chokes (M/M), 6-ft. (U023-006)
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. gold USB2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Molded in Ferrite Chokes add additional shielding properties for noisy environments. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
• Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, including multimedia applications
• Premium double shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil and Ferrite chokes, feature twisted 28AWG data lines, and 24AWG power lines
• Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
• Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life
• Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.