TP-Link EAP225 V3 | Omada AC1350 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage. and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.MU-MIMO capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO.Seamless roaming requires both the access point and client devices to support 802.11k and 802.11v protocols.
• Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO - Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
• Integrated into Omada SDN - Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
• Cloud Access - Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
• SDN Compatibility - For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - Q&A' section or TP-Link website.
• Advanced Wireless Tech - Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
• Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation - EAP225 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty - Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.