TP-Link EAP235-Wall | Omada AC1200 in-Wall Wireless Gigabit Access Point | MU-MIMO & Beamforming | PoE Powered | Quick Installation | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada app | White
TP-Link EAP235-wall Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point, Supports 802.3af/at PoE , AC1200, work with Omada SDN controller
• Superior Speeds with MU-MIMOOutfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP235-wall easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
• Delicate Wi-Fi Network In Each RoomDesigned for office cubical and hotel room and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
• Gigabit Ports with PoE Support4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 1× Uplink 802.3 af/at PoE powered Port, 3× Downlink Ports, with one access port Supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device, making deployment effortless and flexible.
• Integrated into Omada SDNOmada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
• Cloud AccessRemote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
At Retailking.com, we believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us to obtain a return authorization.
Retailking.com 30 Day Zero Risk Return Policy
For the first 30 days after your purchase you may return merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- Securely package item & double box if necessary
- You must include order number inside package
- Please ship item with tracking number
Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.